5.12.2012

Summer Summer Summer Time

I'm back in LA for the summer (Wooohooooo!) so I've decided to come up with a few blog goals for the summer. In an effort to become more consistent I am going to:

                       *Post a clothing DIY/Refashion 1-2 times a week.
                       *Post an accessory DIY 2-3 times a week.
                       *Create a section called "Weekender."
                       *Learn how to use Photoshop (My 14 year old niece is my instructor).
                       *Learn better photography techniques. And lastly,
           
  **This one has absolutely nothing to do with the blog BUT I recently decided to become a vegetarian so
                       *Learn to cook vegetarian friendly dishes before I go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment